A total number of 9 workshops were accepted for UMAP 2017.
- EdRecSys: Educational Recommender Systems
- EvalUMAP: Towards Comparative Evaluation in User Modeling, Adaptation and Personalization
- HAAPIE: Human Aspects in Adaptive and Personalized Interactive Environments
- HUM: Holistic User Modeling – Merging Quantified Self and Semantic Content Analytics
- PALE: Personalization Approaches in Learning Environments
- PATCH: Personalized Access to Cultural Heritage
- SOAP: Surprise, Opposition, and Obstruction in Adaptive and Personalized Systems
- UMTempAspects: Workshop on Temporal Aspects in User Modelling
- WPPG: Fifty Shades of Personalization – Workshop on Personalization in Serious and Persuasive Games and Gameful Interactions
All accepted papers will be published by ACM as a joint volume of UMAP 2017 Adjunct Proceedings and will be available via the ACM Digital Library. At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the particular workshop and present the paper there. We encourage the authors to register for the whole conference.
- Workshop paper submission: April 20, 2017
- Notification to authors: May 20, 2017
- Workshop paper camera ready: May 28, 2017
Cecile Paris, CSIRO ICT Centre
Olga Santos, Spanish National University for Distance Education