This year, the ACM UMAP Conference will run on hybrid mode. Both online and in-person presentations will be streamed, and most of the activities will be setup to increase the experience for in-person interaction.
UMAP’22 conference organizers seek to foster an accessible and inclusive conference. We recognize that ACM UMAP’22 attendees have differing abilities to pay, and have instituted a tiered pricing program to accommodate different financial needs.
In striving for a conference cost that is affordable for all, we also have deeply discounted rates available for those registering in countries designated by ACM as “economically developing”. These tickets are supported by SIGWEB to provide fair access.
In addition, the conference will be co-located with the ACM Web Science Conference and the ACM HT Conference, and participants that register for both conferences will receive a special 20% discount to all rates. We encourage you to enjoy an entire week in Barcelona, to discuss the most interesting topics together. See more information in the same link above.
Discounted prices might be limited to a particular amount of registrations. If you have questions about price or eligibility, please email us. Important: if you are planning to apply for one of the supported grants, do not register until you get a response, since a discounted code will be provided instead of refunds.
Before you start your registration, please make sure you have the following information ready (if applicable):
- At least one author of accepted papers must register for the conference under an author rate, either online or in-person.
- The student rate is available only to those who have student status at the time of the conference. Students will be required to submit a proof of student status (a scanned copy in jpg/jpeg or PDF format of their student ID) during registration.
- ACM Members will be requested to fill in their ACM Membership Number (7 digits) on the registration form to prove their status, i.e., they are current ACM members.
- Billing address of credit card being used for payment.
- Recordings of sessions, chats, questions and answers will be captured during the conference for later viewing. By registering for this event, you are granting permission to record your comments and questions during sessions. Please note: You cannot register for this event unless you give consent.
- One registration covers one participant. Your registration is strictly personal and must not be transferred to another person.
- Onsite registration includes coffee breaks, lunch and receptions for the four days of conferences and the workshops (or only workshops for this type of registration).
- Refund of registration cost is not permitted.
|FULL CONFERENCE||Early |
(until May 27th)
(May 28 – June 24)
(after June 28)
|ACM/SIGWEB/SIGCHI Member – Author||650€||690€||760€||300€|
|ACM/SIGWEB/SIGCHI Student Member – Author||400€||490€||540€||175€|
|Non-member – Author||730€||770€||850€||350€|
|Non-member student – Author||650€||770€||850€||300€|
|ACM/SIGWEB/SIGCHI member – Participant||650€||690€||760€||100€|
|Non-member – Participant||730€||770€||850€||150€|
|Student – Participant||400€||490€||540€||50€|
Workshops are included in the general registration above but those that are interested in attending only to workshops or tutorials can get the following registrations (limited to online mode, as workshops/tutorials will run every day of the conference):
|ONLY WORKSHOPS AND TUTORIALS||Online|
|ACM/SIGWEB/SIGCHI Member – Author||80€|
|ACM/SIGWEB/SIGCHI Student Member – Author||60€|
|Non-member – Author||100€|
|Non-member student – Author||80€|
|ACM/SIGWEB/SIGCHI member – Participant||25€|
|Non-member – Participant||40€|
|Student – Participant||20€|
ACM Event Reminders
Click to review ACM’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
In participating in the ACM Hypertext Conference, I acknowledge ACM’s Policy Against Harassment at ACM Activities and agree that behavior such as the following will constitute grounds for actions against me:
• Abusive action directed at an individual, such as threats intimidation, or bullying
• Racism, homophobia, and other behaviour that discriminates against a group or class of people
• Sexual harassment of any kind, such as unwelcome sexual advances or words/actions of a sexual nature
If you are involved in or witness any such incident, please inform the event organizers.
If you have any questions or enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org