Welcome - UMAP 2023
A General Email with important information for participating in the UMAP 2023 conference has been sent to all registered participants.
If you have not received this email please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACM UMAP – User Modeling, Adaptation and Personalization – is the premier international conference for researchers and practitioners working on systems that adapt to individual users, to groups of users, and that collect, represent, and model user information. ACM UMAP is the successor to the biennial User Modeling (UM) and Adaptive Hypermedia and Adaptive Web-based Systems (AH) conferences that were merged in 2009. It is sponsored by ACM SIGCHI and SIGWEB, and organized with User Modeling Inc. as the Steering Committee. The proceedings are published by ACM and will be part of the ACM Digital Library.
- Check out the Conference Accepted Contributions & Accepted Contributions for LBR & Demos
- Grants & Support – Click here for more information
- Call for Papers is now available.
- Call for Workshops is now available.
- Call for Tutorials is now available.
- Call for Late Breaking Results & Demos is now available.
- Call for Doctoral Consortium Papers is now available.
- Application for Grants & Support: January 09, 2023
- Full Paper Submission
- Paper Abstract submission: January 19, 2023 (mandatory)Full paper submission: January 26, 2023
Notification for full papers: April 11, 2023
- Workshop and Tutorial ProposalsWorkshop and Tutorial proposals: January 16
Notification for Workshop and Tutorial: January 30
- Doctoral ConsortiumDoctoral Consortium papers submission: March 31, 2023
Notification Doctoral Consortium papers: April 28, 2023
- LBR, Posters and DemosLBR, Posters, and demos submission: April 24, 2023
Notification for LBR, Posters, and demos: May 10, 2023
Camera-ready versions of accepted papers: May 18, 2023
Venue, City and Country
The St Raphael Resort
St. Raphael Resort is located on one of the most renowned beaches in Limassol, only a short coastal drive from the lively centre of town, approximately 10 minutes away.
Limassol, a city counting centuries of history, is located between two of the most renowned ancient kingdoms of the island, Amathous at the east and Kourion at the west.
Cyprus is the third largest island in the Mediterranean with an area of 9.251 sq. kms. Cyprus has 5 lovely Botanical Gardens that one can visit and spend a relaxing day.